Active Feet is a podiatry based footwear store that is passionate about finding footwear solutions for our clients.
We understand the importance of not only our activity shoes, but also our day-to-day & work shoes.
We use the latest technology including video gait analysis & plantar pressure assessment to find the best running or walking shoes to prevent injury and reach your goals.
At Active Feet we care about each individual client’s needs & our experienced team will go above and beyond to find the perfect fit for you and the whole family.
Our top 5 promises…
Meet the Active Feet All Star Brett
Brett is another superstar member of the growing Active Feet team! Brett made the move down to the Surfcoast (from Melbourne) in 2020 and is loving the coastal lifestyle. He’s a people’s person with a strong running background and loves helping the local community with all things shoes. Brett can be found at the Active Feet Geelong store and he looks forward to helping you through the shoe fitting process.
Bretts passions (other than shoes):
- Running (loves competing in local and interstate running events)
- Triathlon (Tri Vic Series AG champion in 2020/21 season)
- AFL (a passionate Essendon supporter)
- Shoes of course
Would you like to join our team in Geelong?
Active Feet Geelong Available Position – Casual Team Members
Casual team members are the foundation of our awesome team! As an Active Feet team member, you will have a positive impact on the team around you and provide #worldclass customer experience to our community. You will be responsible for engaging and educating our customers on the right shoes for their needs, connecting with our in-house podiatrists and local referral partners and come to work with a positive and open minded attitude.
Working with Others:
- Establish positive relationships with all team members focusing on personal and professional development.
- Working together to create a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone who walks in the door.
- Interact with guests to ensure they are receiving #worldclass care.
- Move dynamically throughout the store to make the experience smooth and efficient for the customer.
- Listen and resolve customer feedback in a positive and open minded approach. We can always help.
- Facilitate seamless customer flow from when the customer walks in the door, goes through the fitting process and finalising the sale.
- Acknowledge every customer who comes through the door with a friendly smile.
- Increase brand awareness within the local community, wear Active Feet merch at events and connect with like minded people outside of the store.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with local health professionals, small businesses and local communities. Our referral partnerships are really important in building strong relationships with our community.
- Align with the Active Feet vision for the store and follow daily tasks to ensure the store is always neat and tidy.
- Use in store systems and technology to provide a positive experience for the customer and seamless communication between team members.
- Open and Close the store in line with current systems.
- Understand and adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
What we look for:
- Teamwork: works productively and positively with the team and supports others.
- Leadership: Influence, motivate and inspire others to be better today than they were yesterday.
- Open mindedness: Open to new ideas and giving / receiving constructive feedback.
- Honesty: Behaves in an honest and trustworthy manner.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving : Use initiative to make effective and prompt decisions
- Resilience: Recover quickly from setbacks
- Adaptability: Acknowledge uncertainty and be agile to a fast – paced ever changing environment.
- Inclusion and Diversity: Support an inclusive and diverse environment.
Job Requirements & Availability:
- Saturday is a key trading day so availability is preferred.
- Store opening hours : M-F 9:30-6pm, Sat 9:30-5pm, Sun 11-3pm
- Hours can be flexible in coordination with the team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Active Feet & Pro Feet Podiatry are super excited to be offering a part time position in our Administration & Accounts team!
Active Feet & Pro Feet Podiatry is a retail & Podiatry business with 3 locations across Geelong & Yeppoon. This role will be based in Geelong.
At PFP & AF we are an exceptional place for our team to work. We are a business that offers a caring, friendly and fun work environment, structured training, progressive further education opportunities, healthy life balance, competitive remuneration and achievable career progression opportunities.
We are passionate about our team culture and love having the opportunity to come to work with great people each day! We have regular social events & team professional development sessions. We also love giving back to the community and contribute monthly to the team’s chosen charity.
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity if you:
- Enjoy adding value to people’s lives
- Have strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Have exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Have great integrity, are honest and always do what you say you will
- Are calm under pressure & can multitask with efficiency
What does the role involve:
- To provide accounts & administration support for the Team Space
- 3 days per week at our Belmont Team Space
- Part Time – 15hrs a week with progression to increase this in 2024 (days/hours to confirmed)
- Induction of new team member information – contracts, team member information etc
- Working alongside the Pro Feet administration & accounts team to create worldclass client experience
- Assist Active Feet team in general enquiries
- Team leave management
- Setting up and processing payroll each fortnight
- Code/reconcile incoming and outgoing transactions on Xero,
- Monitor the accounts emails for AFOG, Newtown and Yeppoon
- Enter & process supplier invoices/statements
- Enter EOM discounts/Pay footwear invoices
- Liaise with AF managers with the Active Feet Footwear to manage transfers & stock management
Why join our team at the Pro Feet Podiatry & Active Feet team?
- We work with you to determine your personal goals and ensure we develop an action plan that we review regularly to achieve these goals.
- You will work alongside a creative, supportive and dedicated multidisciplinary allied health team
- Weekly administration/accounts team mentoring & monthly meetings focusing on professional development and optimising the way you and the support team work together
- Involvement in overall Pro Feet & Active Feet team personal development activities and social functions.
- $1000 CPD Allowance – for external courses and seminars with industry leaders for personal growth and skill development
- $1000 Keeping You Well Program – Annual contribution to your Health & Wellness
- Macbook Computer
How to Apply!
If you think that you would be a good fit for our team, please send a cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Applications close 20th Dec, unless position is filled prior.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
At Active Feet you don’t need to make an appointment. We do like to make sure everyone leaves with the perfect fit, so please allow 15-30 mins for the fitting process.
Footwear – Current running/walking/netball shoes. They all help us, help you.
Orthotic devices – If you have orthosis please bring them, this allows us to help get the perfect fit for you.
Referral – A referral is not required to be fitted with shoes. Though if you have one from your practitioner, please bring it along.
Clothing – We will be getting you to do some walking/running as part of your assessment. Dress appropriately if possible.
A referral is not required to be fitted with shoes.. Though if you have one from your practitioner, please bring it along.
We put our hand up and admit, not every time we may get it right. If you don’t feel the shoe is right for you, please bring it back into store and we will undertake a full assessment to find the best shoe for you.
Want to give the perfect gift? We offer gift cards to allow your friend or family member to come in and have their shoes specifically fitted.
Active Feet is a Podiatry based footwear store committed to finding the perfect shoe for you. Whether that be for work, exercise or day-to-day wear. We have options to suit the whole family.
We are really proud of the Active Feet team, which is led by our store managers Ally Duff & Brett Davis. All our team has undertaken podiatry based training to gain extensive knowledge in the fitting process for each individual client. As a team we take pride in providing all our clients with amazing client experience and keeping them active and reaching their goals.
Our main point of difference to other footwear stores is the knowledge our team has regarding the latest footwear, to provide comfortable yet fashionable options from the weekend warrior, busy Mum & the more complex cases. The selection of footwear we provide is carefully chosen by podiatrists who believe in the product.
Each team member at Active Feet has undertaken extra training with our in-store podiatrists and continues to have regular training on all things footwear, injury prevention and management. We are lucky to have in-store Podiatry services for anyone who needs more than a footwear assessment. Active Feet is a one-stop shop for the whole family.
- Podiatry trained
- Regular training with in store podiatrists
- Customer service
- Footwear assessment with every fitting
- Podiatry approved, comfortable footwear
- Wide range of exercise, work and casual shoes – Mens, Womens, Casual
We were really excited to open our Active Feet Ocean Grove store in August 2019. After the success of the Ocean Grove store, we are super excited to be providing our services to the Geelong community, with our Newtown store opened in March this year!
Everyday we spend hours of time on our feet, through work, sport and day to day activities. So often we have clients present with tired feet or legs and aren’t aware of the cumulative time spent in their shoes each day. Getting the right fit for you is extremely important. Everybody’s feet also function differently and therefore having a shoe fit specifically for you, can make a significant difference in reducing your risk of discomfort & injury and helping keep you active & get the most out of your days!
At Active Feet we can help find a shoe that is suitable for your needs. Whether that is for running your next marathon, walking the dog, working on hard surfaces all day or day-to-day wear. We undertake a podiatry based assessment, listening to each client’s history & goals. We undertake a video gait & footwear assessment with every customer who comes through the door, allowing us to find the best fit & function for you. With the wide range of shoes available we have something for everyone & endeavour to find the right shoe for you!
We have a great range of different types of footwear available. We can help you with your running, walking, football and netball shoes. Work and day-to-day shoes as well as school shoes and safety boots. We have a wide variety of Men’s, Women’s and Kids shoes on offer.
- Ecco Footwear
- Frankie4 Footwear
- Hoka One One
- New Balance
Anyone is able to be fitted for shoes at Active Feet, with no appointment or referral required. The team at Active Feet work alongside health professionals including Podiatrists, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Personal Trainers and gyms. If you are currently seeing a health care provider they may provide you with a referral to help guide the process, however, this isn’t always necessary.
Ocean Grove – 3/85 The Terrace, Ocean Grove (03) 5255 1612
Geelong – 89 West Fyans St, Newtown (03) 4245 1189
If you have any questions get in touch with us.
We look forward to helping you and the family keep active, healthy and happy!
We want to be able to help support people, that support us.
If you would like more info or to become a part of our referral program – please enter your details in the form below.